• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Love My Piggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie M

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
This morning i was sitting in front of the cage talking to my 2 pigs. They were going about their business and munching on their hay. I said to them "are you happy with your new life in your new home?" They stopped what they were doing and Alby came up to the bars and stuck his nose out at me. Meanwhile Fudge lined up behind him, when Alby moved Fudge then came up and stuck his nose out. :wub::wub: I am telling myself it was them telling me they are happy. (When in fact they probably only wanted more veggies) lol. :woot:

Aaahh beautiful boys. Of course they are happy! AT least your two piggies listen to you. Mine ignore me completely!
In one fuzzy ear and out the other!

Am sure they was telling you they are very happy how sweet. Love it when you get that happy feeling inside you from them :-) x x x

I know. I can't believe how much these 2 cheeky boys make me smile. So glad i took a chance and re homed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back