• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

i made a new guinea pig cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ALIM0157.jpg

ALIM0155.jpg

ALIM0153.jpg

ALIM0152.jpg

ALIM0154.jpg

ALIM0151.jpg

ALIM0150.jpg

ALIM0149.jpg

Wow, that's really lovely. Don't let my lot see it. Do you need another grid at the top of the ramp for any potential Houdini's? xx

thanks i am impressed with it :) the cant escape the ramp side *** its up against a wall if thats the side you was asking about :D

they cant reach the letter box lol its no where near where they can reach they been popcorning all day since i done it :)

thankyou i was impressed with myself lol piggies seem to love it aint stopped popcorning and running around since i put them in it :))

It does look good well done Gemma all on your own too and it look's less there so Darren can't moan lol, I got the sewing machine ordered but it won't be here til 18th so obviously i can't do anything til then. but i will buuy the other stuff before so when it get's here i will be ready!

Omg that's pretty cool, I wish I could have something like that but If I did my Bichon frise Bleu would be in there with them, he loves guinea pigs lol

Oooo it looks fabulous, what a great job! :))

:))WOW how fantastic,lucky piggies,this looks really amazing:)
Your so clever and your piggies look so cutex)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back