• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I missed it but happy 16th forumversary to me 🙂

Claire W

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I missed it but the 23rd March marked my 16th forumversary 🙂

I joined the forum on 23rd March 2008 with my first guinea pigs Connie and Eliza after lurking since November 2007 when I first had them. In that time I’ve also had Eleanor, Erin, Ena, Enoch, Emma, Erika, Ellen, Edward, Ella, Elizabeth and Esme. All apart from Esme have now toddled off to the rainbow bridge 😞 I made the decision when Edward died in 2022 that Ella, Elizabeth and Esme would be by last guinea pigs, for a while anyway and was thrilled when my good friend @Wiebke kindly offered my remaining guinea pig a forever home when the time came. When I was just left with Esme, I made the heartbreaking decision to rehome her so she could live the rest of her life with other guinea pigs and am delighted that she’s now living with her new friends, a herd of four sows and and neutered boar enjoying life to the max ❤️

I miss having guinea pigs a lot and I must admit, I am finding the forum hard but at the same time, I don’t want to leave and am enjoying hearing about everyone else’s guinea pigs 😍

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great community for the last 16 years xx

I missed it but the 23rd March marked my 16th forumversary 🙂

I joined the forum on 23rd March 2008 with my first guinea pigs Connie and Eliza after lurking since November 2007 when I first had them. In that time I’ve also had Eleanor, Erin, Ena, Enoch, Emma, Erika, Ellen, Edward, Ella, Elizabeth and Esme. All apart from Esme have now toddled off to the rainbow bridge 😞 I made the decision when Edward died in 2022 that Ella, Elizabeth and Esme would be by last guinea pigs, for a while anyway and was thrilled when my good friend @Wiebke kindly offered my remaining guinea pig a forever home when the time came. When I was just left with Esme, I made the heartbreaking decision to rehome her so she could live the rest of her life with other guinea pigs and am delighted that she’s now living with her new friends, a herd of four sows and and neutered boar enjoying life to the max ❤️

I miss having guinea pigs a lot and I must admit, I am finding the forum hard but at the same time, I don’t want to leave and am enjoying hearing about everyone else’s guinea pigs 😍

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great community for the last 16 years xx

Happy 16th anniversary.

I have missed my 15th anniversary in March as well.

Thank you for the kind replies and happy forumversary to you too @Wiebke which also symbolises nearly 15 years of friendship between me and you ❤️ I can remember you helping me with Connie all those years ago x

Thank you Claire, I’ve really appreciated your knowledge and support when I’ve had concerns about my pigs.

Happy 16th anniversary.

I have missed my 15th anniversary in March as well.
wow what a great service over so many years. This forum is lucky to have such expertise from all of you.

Back