• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I Need Longer Arms To Clean The C&c Cage... Mrs Stretch I Am Not !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we've had the bigger cage it's had to go on the floor so I can climb in to clean it out, I sit in the middle then I can reach everywhere.

Is it a C&C cage? I was thinking that this would be an easier approach, but was worried about squishing the correx...

Sadly, I don't have any kids to put to work!

Yes i was looking at the lack tables too.. but as we still have not sold our hutch i had better not spend any more.....

I'd justify that by knowing it is getting used for the piggies lol, and the hutch will sell eventually!

i get frustrated trying to reach to clean (and catch pesky piggies!) - i can't even reach across a two grid wide cage, and even with two grids missing in the middle, i'm still at full stretch reaching through :blink:

i get frustrated trying to reach to clean (and catch pesky piggies!) - i can't even reach across a two grid wide cage, and even with two grids missing in the middle, i'm still at full stretch reaching through :blink:
i can't even catch them with out the other half.. i was hoping i would be able to.. i think all will be fine when its a bit lower! I need to make sure i don't lean onto the grids and bend one !

i can't even catch them with out the other half.. i was hoping i would be able to.. i think all will be fine when its a bit lower! I need to make sure i don't lean onto the grids and bend one !

nothing is ever simple :)) i could do with the front grids being lower so i can reach in more easily but i can't be bothered trying to cut grids and things like that.. :roll:

Do you have a coroplast base inside the C&C?

yes i do. :)

eta: well the cage part does except for where the two grids are missing. the run part infront doesn't have any correx. (the cage is a 5x2 at the back and then a just under 4x2 'run' part attached infront)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back