• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I need your opinion - survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindalangewand

My name is Linda Langewand and I am studying Animal-Management at the Van Hall Larenstein university of applied science.
As completion of my bachelor studies I am currently working on my dissertation about small animal products.
To best understand the consumers main needs and wants regarding product and packaging design of small animal products I conduct an online survey in Germany, England and France.
Therefore I am searching for pet owners that have a squirrel, rabbit, guinea-pig, hamster, rat, mouse, chinchilla or an other exotic small animal.
If you have one of these animals I would be glad if you take part in the survey.
You can find the survey via the following link:
http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/umfrage-nagetierprodukte/
As a small thank you for taking part, I hold I faffle about edible rodent products.
Thanks for your help!
The survey ends 5 may.
Best regards,
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back