I never thought .....

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
....... I'd see this. I did a double take as I walked past the cage this afternoon. These two are going through the teenage terrors, their relationship is normally touchy. I think this was an accident, normal rumble strutting, chasing and general boar behaviour has now resumed. Shame about the bars but I didn't dare open the cage!
IMG_0987.JPG

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I love Bill and Ted, such expressive little faces. Mine all had their nails cut on Friday except Spike (by name and nature) who decided he was having none of it! Will have another go tomorrow, I have a feeling it will be a two person job.

VickiA

Staff member
Reaction score
....... I'd see this. I did a double take as I walked past the cage this afternoon. These two are going through the teenage terrors, their relationship is normally touchy. I think this was an accident, normal rumble strutting, chasing and general boar behaviour has now resumed. Shame about the bars but I didn't dare open the cage!
View attachment 114190
They have a bit of a guilty look -like, drat, she’s caught us getting on together. We must keep her on her toes by not letting her see more of this behaviour.

Seven7

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
View attachment 114190
They are super cute, :tu:. Kind of hard to tell from the pigture they are having difficulty with getting along.

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
I love Bill and Ted, such expressive little faces. Mine all had their nails cut on Friday except Spike (by name and nature) who decided he was having none of it! Will have another go tomorrow, I have a feeling it will be a two person job.
Thank you, they are character! Bill screams like a girl when he gets his nail cut, even Ted looks at him as if he is crackers, he is such a deva!

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Red does seem to be less of a bully with Brillo, they were even sharing a hay tray yesterday with no grumbling! As Red attacked and bit both of his previous cage mates I am feeling hopeful he has found a friend he can accept. I don't want to speak too soon as they are both still teenagers but fingers crossed that divider won't be needed this time.

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
We have our fingers crossed for “no hostilities from Red” they look pretty chummy in that gorgeous photo x

Hank288

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Such a beautiful photo. They do like to surprise us with these things. Glad it was such a lovely surprise.