I Remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savvy Cavy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I remember my lovely dog, Isabella. She was always so sweet and loyal, and never in my life would I imagine losing her.

But the day came.

I didn't know that she was going to die of a disease in the summer. It was her favourite time of year, and she was an elderly doggy. Although she was still very playful, and didn't show any signs of illness, except for one red eye, which the vet said it didn't have to do with the disease she had.

We didn't even put her down: she died, right there in the vets office. Apparently it was planned for her to die on that day, and she was moving more slowly than normal...

I never saw her again.

GOODBYE, ISABELLA
I'll see you on the Rainbow Bridge.

~
Savvy Cavy :bye:

HUGS!

Isabella will live forever in your heart... She was much loved and although you are going to miss her lots, you have given her a long and happy life with very little suffering at the end.

HUGS!

Isabella will live forever in your heart... She was much loved and although you are going to miss her lots, you have given her a long and happy life with very little suffering at the end.
Thank you Wiebke. I really appreciate it.

I really am sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking losing a loved one.

I am so sorry for the loss of your special friend. Huge hugs x

Sleep well Isabella
x x

SO sorry to hear of the loss of your dear canine companion.
I hope your aching heart will ease soon.

BIG HUGS.

So sorry to hear about your loss.....x Sleep tight lovely Isabella...x

I understand how you feel. I lost my dog in the summer, and I will always regret the bad moments I had with him, and I will always reach for the memories of the good and even amazing times with him. I know that he is always with me, in my heart, memories, pictures, places, and other things, but it's almost as if I live in another world. A world where he never ever even existed. I feel good and bad when I see pictures of him. Losing a dog, a best pal, is something unexplained. You can't ask someone how it feels, and you can't explain to someone how it feels. I hope that you are feeling okay. I just want to say that I understand you, and I wish you luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back