• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I think my new neighbours think I might be mad

weepweeps

Senior Guinea Pig
Forum Buddy
Reaction score
So I have new neighbours and I’m a bit conscious of the fact that I keep squeaking and talking really silly to my piggies and they might think I’m a bit mad. 😬. Percy and Pepper live in the garage so I’m out there 4-5 times a day. I can’t seem to stop myself. 🤣😍. Do you all talk in funny voices to your piggies too?

I’m pleased this forum is full of crazies like me 😆

I don't do the squeaky voice, but I do tksk to all my animals like they are mates. I come in from work and ask how's the day been, and that they must be knackered relaxing and just eating.

I do look mad when I'm cutting them grass with scissors, I look like the geek out of honey I shrunk the kids, looking for the micro kids in the grass
I love that film! I too go off with a pair of scissors to the local field and steal the grass. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Your not alone. Did think I was the only had person who cut grass with scissors.
When I was little we had a cat, not only to we speak to her but my mum and I used to do a little cat voice in reply. Holding a full on conversation.
I talk to my pets all the time, even my white cat Leon and he's completely deaf.xx

Your not alone. Did think I was the only had person who cut grass with scissors.
When I was little we had a cat, not only to we speak to her but my mum and I used to do a little cat voice in reply. Holding a full on conversation.
I talk to my pets all the time, even my white cat Leon and he's completely deaf.xx
That’s so sweet. 😍

You are not alone. I even do it outside when they are in the runs. My neighbours love the piggies as well though, I keep finding little food parcels for them on the step. This week I've found carrots, lettuce and half a cucumber.
That’s great. 🤞my new neighbours are like yours. 🤣

I say goodbye to them as I leave the house in a sentence that goes something like "have a nice day my little piggie children, badger your dad if you want any extra treats. I'll be back to give you dinner. Oh and gundham please don't be putting your chin on your brothers bum too much you know he doesn't like it." Often this conversation happens with the front door wide open and neighbours walking past they must think I'm mad.

Definitely not just you. I have voices for the piggies, dog, horses etc. Unfortunately the husband also made up individual voices for them... so quite often I'll hear them answering me back! 🤦‍♀️
We do this too. Humpty is the one whos voice is heard the most. As hes the boss of the piggies room. 🤣

Back