• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I thought I would share our setup

Mo & Stubbins & Vani

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi! :)
The piggies will be receiving a "room remodel" in the next couple of months, but I just wanted to share what our setup looks like right now.
The piggies have free run of my whole room, except for near the heater/air conditioning vent, under my bed, and near the door.
My room is the smallest in our house, but I still feel like the piggies have a lot of room. What do you think?

Attachments

• Piggie room 2020.jpeg
    Piggie room 2020.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 65
The piggies will be receiving a "room remodel" in the next couple of months, but I just wanted to share what our setup looks like right now.
The piggies have free run of my whole room, except for near the heater/air conditioning vent, under my bed, and near the door.
My room is the smallest in our house, but I still feel like the piggies have a lot of room. What do you think?
What a lovely set up! :-) It looks such an exciting place for them :-)

I think I saw this cage in a youtube guinea pig cage review video

Back