• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

"I want to lay next to daddy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(I realise how wrong that title could sound...LOL)

But look who I caught laying in bed with my other half in the early hours of the morning! :P

33tno1i.jpg

None other than our baby piggie Koyo! :P

2lm772g.jpg

OMG love this picture... what a beautiful piggy you have, love the colouring!
thanks for sharing

awwww gorgeous piggy.....your fella dont look too bad either ;)

Why is it the fellas ALWAYS take over even though they dont do pigs, rodents etc etc rolleyes

:))

What more is there to say than....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! x)x)

Teehee! <3~ Thank yoooou! :D

OMG love this picture... what a beautiful piggy you have, love the colouring!
thanks for sharing

Thank you so much! I'll tell Koyo you said that! ;) <3~ xx

awwwwww ...... koyo looks so relaxed and comfy there too
x

Yeah! <3 He laid there for a good 30 mins before the other half and I started getting sleepy, so I had to pick him up and take him back to his C&C cage. :( I just wanted to keep him in bed and snuggle up with him! <3~ xx

awwww gorgeous piggy.....your fella dont look too bad either ;)

Why is it the fellas ALWAYS take over even though they dont do pigs, rodents etc etc rolleyes

:))

Bwahaha! ;) I showed my OH your post and it made him smirk. :P Thank you for the compliments! <3! I really appreciate them! =D

And I know what you mean...It's like, you're the one doing all the cleaning and feeding, but they choose to play and lie with your other half more often. D: LOL

Lovely photos :)

You could send that photo to cuteboyswithcats if they allowed guinea pigs :))

that guinea pig has the most amazing colouring i have ever seen! its like its part KOI carp or something i want i want i want!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww x) x) what a fab photo! x)

ha ha ha but seriously Koyo is a dude, gorgeous colouring x x) x

Thank you! :D <3~

Lovely photos :)

You could send that photo to cuteboyswithcats if they allowed guinea pigs :))

Thank you very much! :D I'll have to check it out! :P

What a beautiful piggy!

Thank you so much! I'll have to let him know you said that! :D

Sounds like someone has stolen Daddy's heart.:)

N'awwww! :P My OH is a sucker for animals, really!

that guinea pig has the most amazing colouring i have ever seen! its like its part KOI carp or something i want i want i want!

Hey, you're right! I've never compared the colours to a Koi before, but it actually does look similar...Haha! <3~ xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww x) x) what a fab photo! x)

Thank you! <3

Awww what a great pic :)

Thank you, BellasMummy! <3 xx

That is absolutely adorable. Your OH's tattoo looks interesting, is it one of them that reads back to front as well?

That is absolutely adorable. Your OH's tattoo looks interesting, is it one of them that reads back to front as well?

Thank you so much! <3~ xx I'm actually thinking of getting in framed...Haha!

And yeah, his tattoo says 'Jesus Christ'. :D I think it's called an Ambigram... <3

Last edited:
Thank you so much! <3~ xx I'm actually thinking of getting in framed...Haha!

And yeah, his tattoo says 'Jesus Christ'. :D I think it's called an Ambigram... <3

That's cool. I had worked out 'Christ' but can see 'Jesus' as well now you've told me.

Definitely get it framed. The other one is a great shot too. Great focus on the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back