• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just been emailing my OH about how I've cleaned Amber and Coco's cage out, it's so easy to do because of the fleece.
I told him Stitch's hutch needs doing again but I don't know what to use because it's going to be expensive using Carefresh all the time (I just use it in the litter tray for the girls) and I don't want to use shavings for him...

He just replied and said "is it worth getting a proper indoor cage like Amber's so you can use fleece for him too"

Oh did I not mention to him I was going to buy a new cage on payday anyway...rolleyes But now it's his "idea" not mine so he can't moan about it haha!

i like it :) and it was all his idea. how do you do that?

Hahaha. All men are the same.
It was the same before I first got my girlies. I was looking at a piggie in a pet shop and mentioned that It might be a good idea to get some for the kids. Within a week he was in the garden in the rain building me a hutch. Mind you hed done nothing but moan about them since..lol
But then suggested last night, that if Tam was bullying Gaga then maybe she needs her own home.lol

Men always end up twisting it round to their idea. I could put something to hub one week and he will say NOOOOOO thats not going to work. Or a plain straight up NO.
Week later hes like ooh Ive come up with an idea.. what do you think?

Oh yeah definitely, and then they swear down they don't remember you saying it!

He's just emailed me again how much a new cage would be?
So I sent him the link to the 120 on zooplus and told him Carefresh is £20 a bag and I'd probably need one every month lol

Excellent.
Ive mentioned to hubby that Id like our lobby cupboard made into a 3 storey indoor hutch. The tumble drier can stay underneath them. Its a condesing drier so all the heat comes out the front. And in the summer the back door will be open to the fresh sea air.
Hes point blank said no. As thats where he keeps his fishing gear. Moan moan moan.
My mum reackons He'll end up doing it. It would look totally amazing. All fancy and neat rather than their huuuuuuuge cage which is situated on the lobby floor at the moment..lol

I would say result, I live with my parents. Although I do think a boyfriend or husband maybe easier too convince.

They say No, and then I have too think of extreme measures.

I told my parents I was giving Milo too rescue as it wasn't fair too keep him on his own, I was really visiting Suzy with the hope of getting him a friend. After I had been there a day my Mum phoned, to say I shouldn't leave Milo at the rescue I should just bring him home with a friend afterall one little pig makes no difference. Really Mum, Thanks I'll let Milo know rolleyes.

My Dad didn't notice Esme for 6 weeks, and we didn't tell him about her until Bette died. By then I was back down too 6 pigs, so what could he say.

Last edited:
Lmao thats brilliant, I love it when you can smile knowing they thought it was all their idea :))

Congrats - nothing better than to get OH offering to do what you wanted to all along! :(|):(|):(|)

It's very naughty to manipulate people like that, but you've gotta love it! Men are easy like that, it works every time - and that's exactly how I got my piggies!

OH ordered Mog her new cage on tuesday...can we wait together...I want it to come now...:))

No...feeling very impatient lol...not sure how long they take from zooplus...has been dispatched though...I have washed all my fleeces, without softner..and i need a cage to put them in...

LOL...dont know where he gets it from..my son just text from college...to ask "Is it here yet!"

Last edited:
lol...thats how i got hubby to build a big cage. he didnt like the one ive made and he loves wood work (and hes brilliant at it too - which helps!) so he's like "oh i'll build something" - and within an hour hes designed something and made a price plan and everything - gotta love it!

Aww thats lovely.....see some of us are lucky with our OHs...xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back