• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • Spring Photo Competition - For more information Click Here

I Won't Be Around For The Next Two Weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystella

Forum Donator 2016/17
Enjoy your visit and please don't forget to come back to the forum :inn:
( We all welcome the advice that is given from all the mods&Health/illness adviser's)

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2017/18
Hope you enjoy a very well deserved break from the forum. Your knowledge and kindness to fellow piggy slaves is legendary and very much appreciated but everyone deserves a rest. Look forward to hearing from you again when you get back.

Swissgreys

Forum Buddy
Have a wonderful time.
Assuming you are coming to Switzerland, the weather here is gorgeous right now, and of course the colours are just starting to turn.
Schöne Ferien.

Wiebke

Staff member
Have a wonderful time.
Assuming you are coming to Switzerland, the weather here is gorgeous right now, and of course the colours are just starting to turn.
Schöne Ferien.
No, it is my mum coming for a visit here for the first time in three years. I haven't seen her in nearly two years due to her and my hub being ill and needing a string of operations, so I really want to spend some quality time with her!
The last time I was with her, she had the house full of guests for a family occasion, so it was rather hectic and I was busy helping her.

Status
Not open for further replies.