• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

ideas for run leakages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok we have a metal run that you put up wherever you want and it'll be great for the garden once it gets warmer but in the meantime we have been setting it up in the living room to allow the girls more freedom and exercise. The only problem is wee!

I mean I thought my girls wee'd a fair bit and since having these injections for mites I'm amazed at how much they wee! :{ We have newspaper, towels and fleece down and the wee just goes right through it.

So I was thinking there must be something we can put under the towels and newspaper to protect the floor, something waterproof... any ideas?

Maybe washable incontinence pads? Or try a plastic material like you might for a tablecloth to act as waterproof?

yea the tablecloth idea sounds best, I'm looking for something I can put down and reuse

oh some excellent ideas... now why didn't I think of that hehe

You can buy waterproof cloth on rolls, this really does work. I think it's used as table covers if you haven't got guinea pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back