• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Idea's please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hello, my names Becky, and I own 6 Guinea's, and I'm a pig addict...

Anyway! my set up is as follows...I have a small verranda off my flat, which has a brick "cupboard" attached...this I have attached a little picket fecnce gate (made my self, that was a fun afternoon!) and they have the run of the floor, which is a nice size for 6...they can also be let out into the verana part for bigger floor time...

Anyway,what I was asking is if anyone has any ideas of nesting boxes, as at the moment I have one hooded cat litter tray, and one cat carrier that they use. although they work well (easy to dismantle and clean) I'm wanting one larger "something" with a removable top/lid and that is made from plastic,

if anyone has any ideas that would be fab!

Thank you.

Have you looked through plastic storage in Ikea or Argos?

hi guys, thanx for the replys. I used to use the clear plastic storage boxes, but was put off them a bit...but Ikea has quite a fast range of stuff so it mite not be a bad idea having a look!
I have pictures, but dont know how to get them on using just the pic ikon at the top of the text box...ill look at the tutorial on the forum!

There was a site I found selling "Kitty Lou's" which are large (but ideal size for what I'm looking for) cat litter box's...but its an actual plastic house with a little door and removable roof! but theyre around £45. I'm still considering buying one...

Not really sure what you mean by nesting boxes but piggies like to snuggle in fleecy cuddle cups / beds.

take a look at cosy cavies, hammocky hammocks etc xx

I'm not really sure if this is what you mean but i use my travel carriers for them to use to sleep in etc. They clip together so really easy to clean out. I know wilkinsons sell large carriers for them £15. hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back