I'm A Cheap Mom, But I Do Come Up With Some Sweeeeet Stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The neighbour had some of his trees cut back and I rushed over like a hoarder to snag some branches :) Jude is THRILLED! I built her a new litter area too as she kept throwing the last one around. This one's bolted to the wall now and judging by the amount of poop she's created in a day and a half- I think she likes it. Lol! Anyways, I'm out to replace her litter now hahahaha!

Nosy little booger :)

Her new branch cave!

Looking very proud of her mom

Om nom nom

Showing off her other toys

Checking it out

You can't see me!

I tot I taw a putty cat!

Nope, it's a bunny :)

Camera shy!

Eagle's just catching a sunbeam watching the bunny binky lol

Eagle patrolling the yard for Jude :)

She's such a spoiled brat! She went in after I cleaned out her litter area and threw her food dish in it. Hahaha! Looks like I'll have to get a heavier dish... or bolt it to the wall too hahahaha!

Great photos! Is Jude's house under your house? My auntie's house was raised on stilts and her dogs used to lie under it!
You have created her a lovely play area!
And Eagle :wub: is just gorgeous as always xx

Great photos! Is Jude's house under your house? My auntie's house was raised on stilts and her dogs used to lie under it!
You have created her a lovely play area!
And Eagle :wub: is just gorgeous as always xx
Aw! Thanks! And yep! She lives under the deck! She used to live in a chain link dog run but I had a ton of trouble keeping her sheltered from the elements. I have boards that I put up to enclose her new house when it's snowing or raining now and she has a heated dog house. But most of the time, she likes to lie on the cold cement ;)

Its a really good idea to use the structure of your house like that. Princess Katie is the same, she lies outside on the cold concrete at the side of my house, and when shes inside she will ignore her beds and lie on the cold tiled floor! The good thing is that I never have to cut her nails, she wears them down running round on tile and concrete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back