• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm Adopting These Beautiful Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drezella

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm very exciting to be adopting these beautiful boys. As soon as their cage arrives they'll be coming home. (Which should hopefully be the end of next week). I'm so excited.

They are 12 month old boars. I'm thinking of calling them Paddy (The black and white one) and Rohan (the black eyed white one). But I also like Gus, Archie, Seamus, Rupert and Marlon. So I've got a lot of names/ideas to choose from. :xd: They are currently part of a trio, but I'll be taking the black and white one, and the far right one. :D

freddijakejoshgps.jpg IMG_1617 resized.jpg

Very exciting indeed! :D

Last edited:
They are gorgeous. I'm sure they will be so happy about having a new forever home!

I'm super excited things that I have ordered for them have started arrived through the post now, and I should hopefully be getting their cage by the end of next week. :D

Handsome boys! Hope you enjoy their arrival. My seven boys send greetings from Yorkshire!

Aw they are gorgeous. I have a soft spot for white piggies. <3

Congratulations! They are beautiful :love:

They are both lovely. My very first piggy Farquhar, was white. Cant wait to hear more about them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back