• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm dreaming of a Pig Napping Christmas....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Six hours later....I finally on my way of completing Nikki's Pig Napping Christmas Card (A4) I’m so pleased with it and so proud too I just had to show it off :)) - this is the first card made for Nikki (aidanandnicki) , sorry again for the grey-ness my photography skills are quite terrible (and i was too eager to show you all my photo to wait to take it in natural light tomorrow!)! :)

Tada! Nikki's gorgeous piggies are all snuggled up in the piggie carriers, and little Toffee is warm and toasty in the christmas stocking hanging:

pignappingxmas.jpg

It just needs a few bits tweeking and it'll be done yay!

Hope you like :))
xxxxxx

Thank you :) Though i think my poor hands are going to go on strike! Hehe! :))

That's fantastic... I wouldn't have the patience or skill to do anything like that :) Well done you :) xx

Aw that is so cute! Loving the piggy in the stocking!

I completely love it Laura, you've paid such attention to detail and their colours/markings are perfect. You are so talented xx

Thank you all to your lovely comments and kind words:rose I shall keep updating with more pictures! :))

Love it!
Its so adorable, The Guinea pigs in the presents are soooo cute!
Very talented!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back