• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm Going To Miss My Beautiful Gigantica (tica)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My beautiful streak of ginger calico labrador-reborn-as-a-guinea-pig, Gigantica passed away yesterday evening :( I swear that guinea pig was part dog! She was the sweetest, huge piggy I have ever owned. She used to throw her big ol' booty waaaaay up into the air when she was doing her poops and man, we used to laugh so hard! She had originally been left on a doorstep in winter weather in a box labelled "free" and I got her off of a kind lady that took her in out of the goodness of her heart. Recently she ended up with conjunctivitus in her left eye. I took her to the vet and we started with some eye drops which eased the problem a little bit but after a week, her eye got much worse so we put her on antibiotiocs as well. I then took her in and had to have the eye removed. At that point she went off her food and I started to syringe feed her. She was still on antibiotics and some pain meds at this time. She was miserable and I never saw any improvement. Yesterday, I looked in on her and she just had that look on her face and I decided that enough was enough and her big heart just couldn't take anymore. I picked her up out of her cage and she couldn't even raise her head and I made the decision to just sit with her in my lap instead of trying to get her to the vet to put her to sleep and she died 5 minutes later. She was such a lovely pig and she was only about three years old. :( I buried her in a hole that the rabbit dug :)

HUGS

I am so very sorry that you have lost your special girl after a desperate battle to make her better again. Gigantica couldn't have found a better home or a more loving mummy.

RIP Gigantica - you will forever live on in the hearts that have come to love you

Jennifer, I really am so sorry. Gigantica was such a special girl and was so lucky to have been rescued by you. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are okay.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful piggy.

Hope you're okay. X

I am so sorry for your loss. R.I.P beautiful girl. She sounds like she was such a special girl x ((hugs))

I'm ever so sorry for your loss, hope your okay.
Rest in Peace and popcorn free Gigantica x

I am so sorry, she was such a beautiful piggy. I loved hearing all about her on the forum. Massive hugs to you x

Sleep well big beautiful girl

RIP Gigantica
x x

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl. Sleep tight big Gigantica x x

:( so sorry for your loss - she always sounded like such a character! She had a rough start but definitely found peace and a very loving home with you. Sleep tight big girl x

I'm so so sorry jennifer :( god, you've had a really rough piggy time recently. I hope your ok. x

I'm so sorry :( Gigantica will know how loved she was. Popcorn free beautiful girl x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back