• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm in love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosierum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've never had russion dwarf hamsters before as they get a bad rep for being nippy. One of my new pair is quite the opposite. Every syrian I've had has been nervous an jump for at least a few weeks but not this little dwarf. He is amazing I could hold him cuddle him everything and I only got him yesterday. I'm smitten now he and his sadly seperated companion need names.
Here he is
DSC06673.jpg

His ex companion

DSC06675.jpg

They're cute but yes...I have to say I'm one of those "No, they bite!" but I did have one that was a nasty little boy. He'd jump at you just to sink his teeth into you. I still love him to pieces but he really didn't love me :))

They are absolutely adorable. Why are they seperated? Sorry if I missed that in the post, I don't always register everything.

I think they should be Chip and Dale! You know you can't resist! :))

Had to add another little story about the little black one. When I put my hand in the cage he followed my fingers so much so that when I moved my fingers behind him he looked so far back he fell over on his back. It was soo cute

Had to add another little story about the little black one. When I put my hand in the cage he followed my fingers so much so that when I moved my fingers behind him he looked so far back he fell over on his back. It was soo cute

Oh that's adorable. Both boys are gorgeous, the little ones are so entertaining, I have 7 of them, some are little softies others are vicious at times (yes Nibbles, Tofutti Cutie and Lola I'm talking about you). Looking forward to hearing more about these little boys.

Not seen a black one before either, he's lovely.

Don't worry you didn't miss another post. Blood was drawn between them so they were separated.

They are lovely :) I've never seen a black one either.

We have a russian dwarf, Charlie. We adopted him from PAH, he had been there 3 months :( We had to bring him home. That was a few weeks ago. He was a bit nippy due to not being handled in a while but what a difference. He hardly bites now. He is adorable, so fast too. Was going to show a photo but I only have wee video clip on photobucket so here it is.

They are lovely :) I've never seen a black one either.

We have a russian dwarf, Charlie. We adopted him from PAH, he had been there 3 months :( We had to bring him home. That was a few weeks ago. He was a bit nippy due to not being handled in a while but what a difference. He hardly bites now. He is adorable, so fast too. Was going to show a photo but I only have wee video clip on photobucket so here it is.

That is so cute! You can't see his legs moving too much so it just makes it even more adorable. He's like a zooming hammy car!
x)x)
I have to watch it it again! It's just way too adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back