I'm just soooo excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i know a few of you have warned me about getting more piggies = more cost, but I'm just so excited about getting new additons to the family!

I'm it touch with a lovely lady from a local piggy rescue and arranging for a home visit this coming week and them i will take my girls to meet any potential new family members.
although my hubby has said "isnt it just easier to go to pets at home for more" - erm...NO! easier;maybe...but NOT the right choice!

"piggy-topia" is now half way completed - the top level is completely finished and the bottom is on the way so should be finished within the week, cant wait for it to be filled with gorgeous piggies!xx>>>

I'm so in love with my girls x) and cant wait to have more! I can now put my hand in their home and stroke them whenever i want without them running away - the hard work has paid off!

Sorry for the rant - but I'm so excited! like a kid at christmas! lol!:))

HairlessWillow7

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Congratulations!

I know exactly how you feel. It's so exciting getting new guinea pigs. The few days before I got my Willow, I was so excited, that was all I talked about, and even thought about. :))

Will you please post some pictures of the new piggies? :)

Little Piggles

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ooh! Exciting! I know just how you feel, we had our hutch (in the living room rolleyes) for about two weeks before Pippa and Willow moved in and they have steadily grown from a pair to 5 piggies in the last two years!

Good luck finding your new piggies :<> I hope they settle well with your girls

hellsbells82

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am one who had said "no more" due to potential vets bills etc- yet I think we may be expanding to 4 before long!

Status
Not open for further replies.