I'm Sooooo Excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My new 10ft by 6ft piggy shed will be arriving tomorrow, I have waited so long and now its coming and i'm so excited. I went out today and brought the lino for the floor, My piggys will be so happy and warm in it as it shall be heated too, I will take some pictures tomorrow (I hope it dont rain) and let you know how its going. My OH has taken tomorrow off of work to put it up, Love him x) Watch this space I can't wait :(|) ;)

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How exciting, fingers crossed for a dry day!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OooooOoO! Piggie Shed, can't wait for pics! Heheh i'd suggest buying yourself a chair for yourself in their too...I'm always in my shed haha! :))

Reaction score
Lol and a T.V, For my piggies to watch of course :))

I'm a bit fed up as its pouring down at the moment, I hope it clears up for a bit. We are still waiting for the shed to arrive but it should come this morning.
Fingers crossed it will go well.

Reaction score
Grrrrr mallethead its been pouring all day. My piggy shed has arrived but it's too wet to put it up :0 .Oh well theres always tomorrow (Fingers crossed)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aggh blooming rain! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it'll fair up tomorrow :)

Caviesgalore (EPGPR)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know what you mean about the rain, it's been shocking in the SE today. Good luck with your shed, looking forward to seeing lots of pics once it's up.:)

Reaction score
That's really cool! I wish I could have a piggy shed...except here in Florida it's way too hot, and there's lots of snakes and raccoons that could get to my poor little piggy.

Reaction score
I wish we could have some sunshine here just for today :0 Its raining very heavy again so my piggy shed wont be going up today either mallethead I'm so fed up with the rain :{

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ugggh! Rain, its lightly snowing here and freezing too...roll on summer! :))

Reaction score
102 Piggy Avenue is up

Hello everyone I'm sooooooo happy :(|) we managed to put the shed up today despite the rain
Here are the first pictures, I will post some more tomorrow when I have moved the girls in

Check out my boots lol what a mess

Look at the state of my garden :{

Their new home shall be called 102 Piggy Avenue.
When they are setteled in tomorrow I will post more pics, I can't wait

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OOOOO WOWIE! That shed is AMAZING! :)) Sooo exciting! I love the name too :)) Cant wait to see pigtures, and hope the girls settle in well to the fabulous new palace!

Reaction score
Hi Claire I forgot to add that it will be insulated and heated, Ohh they will all be so snuggly :)

Reaction score
Well the shed is not finished yet but hopefully it will be completed tomorrow so the girls can move in, I have got the heater for it today so my girls will never have to get cold again Just the thought makes me so happy :(|)

If the girls do get to move in tomorrow I shall post pigtures, I hope I havent bored you all to tears with my shed yet lol :{

flips

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
The shed is fabulous. Well done for getting it together despite the rain. Definitely want pictures when the piggies have moved in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.