• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I'm Special Norman And I Am Not Amused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiggieWigs12

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello slaves!

Mums taking me to the vets today. My ear is all itchy scratchy and its driving me mad. My slave wont stop trying to take a look but I'm having none of it! The vet better be kind to me or ill have to deploy my only defence: licking you to death(I'm blind)! Mum says she's worried my ear biddies will migrate into my brain, she says as I'm already brain damaged i cant afford to lose anymore grey matter! not sure if that's a insult or no.:stu:

All the best for your vet visit! I hope that it is ear mites rather than an ear infection. Not being cooperative is typical for any pain/discomfort in the ear.

What a lovely boy!

All the best for your vet visit! I hope that it is ear mites rather than an ear infection. Not being cooperative is typical for any pain/discomfort in the ear.

What a lovely boy!
No no I'm always uncooperative! Nails, baths etc tee hee

I'm having fun on the bus taking scratches off people and trying to escape! Mum says I'm unaware that I'm a prey animal!

Aww he is gorgeous! I hope he is better soon! Are they real tattoos on your hand?

Bet says he has a "very mild" eat infection. She's been on the phone to simon (yay) and he's recommended against antibiotics and recommended a wash to get the last of it out! He's back in a week. She reckons I got most of it out myself.

All the best to hopefully get your specail boy back to normal quickly!

In howlimg at him taking scratches off anyone the bad tart. I feel a bit like he's cheating on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back