• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

I'm the king of the castle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not posted photos for a while and just found these on my camera :

Smartie thinks she's the king (or queen) of the castle :)
DSCN3895xx.jpg

Rolo doesnt fancy going up but Ebonys game for it
DSCN3904.jpg

Ebony decided to go inside in the end and Truffles went up to be the new king/queen
DSCN3905xx.jpg

Thanks - No I didnt make it I'm afraid (wish I could), I got it ages ago (along with 'cup cake cafe' in the background) from a website - had to nail it all together which was fiddly but it all came cut and painted to my specification.

Can try to dig out where I got them from if anyones interested though

xx

Aww.... I love them.
My girls have got a bigger version lol
Although it's now been cleaned up cosmetically and it's in a shed with a big run atatched
007.jpg

What fab photos i love the castles, woul love one myself :)) And of course lovely piggles too x)

Aw what gorgeous girls and goodness, How big are the babies! x).

I can't wait for my piggy cuddles! xx

How sweet!

I love Smartie's color and markings. Is there a name for this coat pattern?

I think there is actually a breed emerging called 'belted' which smartie looks like! Read it in a book 8)

ooh thanks for that - I'm rubbish at knowing the breeds and names for colours etc - I didnt know there was a belted one ...... you get a type of cattle called a belted galloway (it has a stripe round its belly too) and when I saw her I did wonder.....

Thanks - its interesting to see all the types in that link .... there's also a black and tan on the list which she would fall into too ..... maybe a black and tan belted ....
Her mum is a black self. Dont know her dad because mum was pregnant when I got her but of her 2 sisters - 1 is almost all black with a tiny tan fleck in a couple of places and the other is brown and tan....

I think there is actually a breed emerging called 'belted' which smartie looks like! Read it in a book 8)

Thank you, PopcornPigs, and thank you for the link to the breeds. I want this one and that one and that one... :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back