• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

In memory of Bree. My sweet little mohawked girl

Mockingjay13

New Born Pup
Reaction score
IMG_0631.jpeg In loving memory of Bree (on the left) passed away on Friday 19th March 2024 aged 8 months. Run free my sweet girl you are going to be so missed!

She leaves behind Wren (centre) and Clover (right).

I'm so sorry and so sad but I’m sure we’ll meet again some day.

All my love forever x

Bree May have had a short life but you filled it with happy todays.
She will leave a big hole in your heart.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve
Hugs 🤗

So sorry for your loss, we all know how painful it is. She was beautiful and will leave a piggy shaped hole in your life. Sending hugs.
RIp Bree until you meet again 🌈

I am so sorry you lost her, take heart that you gave her lots of love and happiness and that’s what’s important to them x

Popcorn high little Bree 🌈

They are all fabulous and remember, as a wise person on here told me when we lost Toby at only 5 months old, our guinea babies have no concept of time they just live in the moment and you made those moments so happy for her you filled those moments with love (and yummy snacks) and that is what she will take with her 🌈

I’m so sorry Bree had the call to the rainbow bridge. She had a wonderful life with you filled with love. Popcorn high gorgeous girl.

Thank you all so much for your support and kind words since last night. They are so appreciated, this community is so important and it means a lot to have your sympathies at this difficult time.

Wren and Clover seem to be doing okay this morning, I did place Bree in with them last night for them to say their goodbyes, little Wren, whom was a litter mate, even gently placed her front paws on her as if to say goodbye. It was and still is heartbreaking to lose such a bright and full of life character, but I take great comfort from knowing she is now not suffering, but sad to know that she still had so much yet to experience and that she now will not. Thank you all so much. X

Sorry for your loss and sorry that you didn’t have more time with Bree. She was clearly very loved and will stay in your hearts forever. Sleep tight Bree x

Back