• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

In Memory Of Star - The Caravanning Diva

Status
Not open for further replies.

karonus

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
In memory of Star - September 2009 to May 2015

We got Star along with her sisters Moon and Flower Junior in early September to replace our first lost piggy Flower. She was always the bottom of the pecking order but proved she had a bolshy streak when Sunshine recovered from an Op and Star looked after her. She had a number of health scares including heatstroke one summer, two bouts of complete paralysis and finally arthritis. But when we eventually lost her sisters and Sunshine she quickly became a Diva before the newcomers. She introduced us to the joys of Guinea Pig Song, the clanking of water bottles and piggy nails on laminate. She was forever making forays into the kitchen during floor time looking for veggies and often raided shopping bags if left unattended.

She was well traveled on our caravan journeys starting out with a weekend in Clent but progressing to 5 annual visits to Weymouth, 2 to the Isle of Wight, Newquay on the welsh coast, Norfolk, Weston under lizard, 2 visits to Bridport, Frome near Longleat, and many others finally spending her last holiday at Easter at Cheddar. Over 200 nights caravanning and possibly 10,000 miles of travel, not forgetting her stay with Debbie at TEAS and her stays at VI Piggies with Tracy.

We are so going to miss you Star and you taught us so much about piggy personality and care.

STAR ON HER LAST HOLIDAY AT CHEDDAR

STAR ENJOYING THE RAIN DROPS ON THE CARAVAN WINDOW ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT 2014

STAR

STAR AND HER SISTERS MOON AND FLOWER JUNIOR (WITH SUNSHINE TO THE LEFT OF THE PIC) TOGETHER OVER THE BRIDGE

A beautiful tribute to a gorgeous lady with bags of personality. I am so sorry for the loss of your little Diva Steve, she had the most fantastic life with you guys and her piggie friends and was truly loved and cherished. Hugs x x

Goodnight beautiful girl
RIP Star
x x

Star was a wonderful piggy. What an exciting and adventurous life she led! That picture of her watching the raindrops has stayed with me ever since I first saw it.

I'm so sorry it was her time to go to the bridge.

A lovely tribute for a gorgeous, adventurous girly. Sleep tight Star xx

What a lovely tribute to a very special lady! I enjoyed meeting Star at various dos; she was never really fazed by all the hubbub around her!

Star is leaving you with lots of precious memories, even though they are not enough to make up for her being such a big part of your life.

A lovely touching tribute to little Star with a huge personality. I am so sorry for your loss Steve.
Popcorn free little one xx

What a lovely tribute to Star. She really led a full and interesting life with you. The photos show how content she was and no wonder. RIP Star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back