• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

In the jungle, the mighty jungle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I seem to have found a rare breed of jungle animal in my garden!

"Grrr! Mummy keep away i am a fierce jungle animal and will blink at you cutely if you come near, I am The Guinea King! Grr."
Artiemyboyhidey.jpg

"Nom nom nom, stalking the prey nom nom nom."
prettyeye.jpg

"Can i be a Guinea King too? Ohhh grr! Hear me raw! For veggies!"

PiggieLipsHarveyBottom.jpg

"No Harvey.You’re too loud, you need to be sneaky annnnd you dont do blend in well with your surroundings like i do, think grass!"
HideyGrassness.jpg

"Right Grass...sneaky..grass.....HI MUM! Look I'm pretending to be a grass strand. Tada!"
(well done Harvey!)
Ooooitsaharveypiggle.jpg

"I'm fluffy, i wheek, and i like munching grass not pretending to be grass....i think i prefer being a normal ol' piggie artie...."
Harrvslookingabitconfuddled.jpg

"Yeah me too, its too hard being a Guinea King, but shhh dont tell the slave, she might give us more veggies if we tell her were a rare breed of jungle creature..."

"Ohhhh yeahhh....Ohhh mummy, we need more veggies!"
Grrrrumprawwhoop.jpg

Love

the boys x

Awww gorgeous. I love your captions they always make me laugh.

Ahh what gorgeous piggys! I love your little black and ginger boy, his colouring is gorgeous!^)!

AWWW - they are apir of characters, and your little picture stories bring them out beautifully!

Seeing Harvey in that second from last picture was a bit heart stopping - he had the same pose and expression as my lookalike brindle aby Mischief RIP!

Thank you for your lovely comments my lovies, x

AWWW - they are apir of characters, and your little picture stories bring them out beautifully!

Seeing Harvey in that second from last picture was a bit heart stopping - he had the same pose and expression as my lookalike brindle aby Mischief RIP!

:)) They are always, without doubt upto no good...well Harvey is....Arties a very serious little piggie. :))

Awwww Mischief, :( you never forget a loving pet! I love brindle abys would love another at some point... :)

Thank you for your lovely comments my lovies, x

:)) They are always, without doubt upto no good...well Harvey is....Arties a very serious little piggie. :))

Awwww Mischief, :( you never forget a loving pet! I love brindle abys would love another at some point... :)

Same here! x)

Aww that's totally fab. I love your boys, they are such great little characters.

Whenever I log on I always look for new posts from your boys, they never fail to make me smile. :))

Awwwwww! :rose thank you thats such a lovely comment! I just want to share the antics of my boys with the forum as they never, never fail to make me chuckle...always upto some they shouldnt be (ie trying to escape out of the run...but climbing the bars like a hamster rolleyes:(|) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back