Indoor Cages?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chinakit

Does anyone know of a good site which sells indoor rabbit / guinea cages? I am after buying a couple of BIG ones (ie more than 4ft long) but all the sites I have found seem to have only the smaller ones.

My local Pets at Home does have some, but they are not that big. They are also quite expensive for what they are, plus they won't deliver, something I do need as I have no car.

C

chinakit

Thanks for this - I'm having a look now! I never thought about joining 2 cages together ! It's an obvious solution. I am being given a 3ft one, so if I got another 3 footer, my buns would then have 6ft - brilliant!

C

chinakit

I know the style you mean, but my local PAH doesn't have any of them in stock just now, plus I would have problems getting it home and I don't have a car. A taxi would be about £15 :-\

Reaction score
400_6631373264636432.jpg

400_6465363537333066.jpg

drainpipes (the big ones, 11 to 12 cm diameter) work very well.

cut a hole in the plastic bottom, drill little holes around the cutout, drill little holes into the drainpipe bit, take a bit of wire and youre done :)

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
That is such a good idea Abnoba :)

C

chinakit

I'm not sure I could do that, as I am not 'handy' at all. Would need a man I think .... now I do sound like a wimpy little woman don't I? ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.