• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Indoor Guinea Pig Cages, Wooden Houses And Snugglesafe Heat Pads For Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

netutopia

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi

I am not sure where to post this, but having owned guinea pigs for several years (I had 11 at one time), I sadly no longer have any :( I very much miss them and have not ruled out adopting some golden oldie piggies should I come across any looking for a home.

I have some indoor cages available that include 3 small ones (maybe suitable for older or single piggies) and 1 large one - could be used for maybe up to 3 piggies or a small indoor bunny? I can get sizes if any interest. I also have lots of wooden hidey houses and I also have 3 snugglesafe heat pads with fleecy covers.

I would very much like to donate these to a rescue or to someone that fosters piggies, ideally as a job lot. They would need to be collected though - I am in between Evesham and Stratford upon Avon.

Does any one know if these would be of any use to somebody?

Thanks
Jo x

Have a look on the rescue locator on the forum. Or have a look on google: you might want to support smaller rescues rather than the RSPCA. Some rescues might need them desperately so it's worth taking your time.
I need an indoor cage and heat pads lol but I can only find 100cm ones on preloved for £10.

You are really caring to donate them. X

I have contacted some rescues but so far no takers. If they are of interest to anyone perhaps they could have what they wanted and make a donation to a rescue instead? Just a thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back