• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

indroducing my rescue boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lynn

These two are brothers that i adopted from a rescue centre, they are my first piggies and i love them to bits. There names are Pooh and Piglet

poohandpigletbath.jpg

P1290086.jpg

P1290073.jpg

P1290066.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Awww they are very sweet I want to adopt a guinea but can't find a rescue centre near me ? Welcome to the forum Lynn!

Welcome to the forum Lynn. Hope that you and your piggies enjoy posting here :)

Your piggies are absolutely goregous! The 2nd from last picture is so sweet. I love piggies faces so much! They are so cute! :)

StromasDragon said:
Awww they are very sweet I want to adopt a guinea but can't find a rescue centre near me ? Welcome to the forum Lynn!

Do you live anywhere near Thistles Cavy Rescue? - I know that one is in Scotland!

Awwwwwwwww, Pooh and Piglet are extremely handsome ;D (((((((((((((( HUGE HUGS )))))))))))))) to them both ;D

squeakypigs said:
StromasDragon said:

Do you live anywhere near Thistles Cavy Rescue? - I know that one is in Scotland!

thanks everyone, it`s great to be here, i live about an hours drive from Thistle cavies... thats where i got these two handsome chaps. ;D

They're yummy! I would love to have some rescue piggies but
a) I don't have enough room
b) My three would be furious . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back