• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

inside my boys shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
100_1569.jpg

looks smaller then it is , but this is the boys shed top run is double the size now

100_1526.jpg

this is half the girls run

festivaloftheseaTrafalgerdayandhous.jpg

this is the 2 sheds boys is furthest and girls next to it the other shed is storage for hay etc, in between the 2 pigs sheds is a run with a wire lid on top that opens,

100_1476_0002.jpg

this is my big gentle giant artie he has decieded to be alone and does'nt want company, after the teen Floo nipped his lovley nose he has now got a big metel cage/run all to himself ,not the one in picture, hes the one if you tickle under his chin he melts

100_1486_0002.jpg

this is the teen from hell Floo he nipped poor arties nose

100_1568.jpg

forgot this is the 2nd level in the boys shed the pic does'nt do it justice but its quite deep and wide and has 2 big runs and a middle smaller one. for emergencys or new pig introduction run,

we are lucky to have a hugh garden it use to have a swimming pool in the garden when we brought it 4 years ago but we filled it in, would have cost a fortune to use with the upkeep plus it was hugh and we prefer garden so we filled it in, we were lucky got our sheds half price Mick brought all 3 together plus our son works for B and Q so got discount ,
floo is a fiesty little sod but artie is adorable, a real cutey, he is enjoying his own space right now and floo is now at ease in with scrappy and demon,

WOW! cool, bet that takes years to clean out, i thought i had a handful WOH! are they all rescues Michelle or is it a mix, do your boys live in pairs or more WOW! bet they are happy piggies do the neighbours ever comment ours think we run a rescue becasue we come in with runs and hutches but they never see us leave with them lol

it takes me a good 2 hours to clean them both out once i have cuddled them all lol, jsut cant resist a cuddle, the girls are well trained as they have a long run they run to one end while i clean the other end out bless them,
some of them are rescued but most are born here, the odd one of two have been brought from a pet shop,
my neighbours ( I only have one side) know about my pigs and often ask after them they also put up with me singing away (Loud) when I have my ipod on as i clean them out, well my pigs like my singing,
the best part of my sheds is the adaptability of the runs i can make them larger or smaller, and have wide shelves to add more runs as and when necessary, yes i do keep more then 2 boys together, but as i have known most of the pigs since birth i know their characters and know who will get along, at the moment i have 5 in the biggest run bertie scooby romeo and brothers jasper and tiger, all get along fine and I always watch and observe any problems and they are changed if problems happen, mostly mine are kept in trios or twos I find trios better for some reason, the last problem i had was floos teen hormones making him bossy with quite artie, now floos in with scrappy and demon who neither will take any nonsense he has now settled well and was last night asleep with them curled up in a corner,

Wow thats so groovy michelle, my neighbours tell me to shut it when i chat to the boys when they are in their pens! your kids must love you my mums a bunny person so we arnt allowed a piggie shed thats the bunnys i listen to my mp3 when i clean them out not a ipod though hehe x

you'll have to convert your mum to a piggy lover, I use to ahve 3 bunnys but lost them one to myxamatosis one to fly strike and the last to a tongue tumour, so I said never again, I'll stick to piggys, telly our neighbours to bogoff cheeky so and so, do you sing away as well when you're cleaning out? I love to see the pigs reactions,

I dont sing with the piggies but i do when I'm in with the bunnies lol they are very moody so they just huff and puff lol. i think your shed is so cool michelle I'm totally envious lol there is a poster on one of your sheds it looks like a pic of a piggie(I'm observant) x

yes I have got posters and laminated pictures all over the sheds you cant see them in the pics that well, I also have lists of names and birthdates etc, the drawers you cant see are full all sorts of piggy bits medical bits take us 2 drawers shampoos etc another, bowls and bottles etc everything connected to my pigs are in the sheds, except my hugh amount of pig books they are in doors,

COOL! lol All we have is a shoe box with the bowls in and bottles the rabbits have a shed my mums idea! i have all the cages in my room! i wont watch the tv or listen to my cds in there if the boys are in there so its not really a teens room but i dont care i cant sleep when they are at my uncles the night before we go on holiday! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back