• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Interesting webinar by John Chitty

Viennese Furbabies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks, sounds interesting. I won't be able to join, but there should be a recording. So maybe I can watch it afterwards.

Bluebell

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can some kind soul explain to me how to watch a webinar? Do you need a webcam, because I had mine disabled. I've registered for them before when they said you could watch them later - but then have never been able to find exactly where it was I had to go to watch them! Yes, I am a total technophobe!

Tara95

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Can't seem to find the link. Have registered after the time to two different email addresses but no email. Is there a way to watch if after if you haven't had an email? And thank you for suggestion looks interesting! X

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Oh!, completely forgot after seeing the email at the weekend

Bluebell

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Like Tara95 I also failed, I didn't get an email and I registered twice, now I can't seem to get logged back in -it doesn't recognise either email I use! I thought it was just me being useless as usual with this sort of stuff so at least now there were two of us!
furryfriends is there any way you can give us the link OR tell us what he said!