• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing 3 of my 5 guineas

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kiraroo

I just joined today and thought I would post some pictures of my pigs

whiteguinea.jpg

this is Maude, I got her from Pets at home because they had her in a tiny "hutch" in the front of the store and were selling her off cheap. not sure why perhaps her colour or that she was very very very nervous. she's the only pet i've bought from a pet shop. i just felt so terrible for her. i'm looking for a friend for her at the moment. She is hilarious and literally skips round her run in the garden

2oldmen.jpg

this is Pedro and Elefon my boars. they are about 3-4years old. I got them from Hounslow Animal Welfare Society. They are such lovely boys and have wonderful personalities. Can anyone tell me what type of guineas they are as I've never known. Their coats are quite thick and coarse and Pedro quick often gets very fluffy

Aww gorgeous piggies! ;D

I think they might be Rex or Teddy with long-coat?

this is Mongoose in bed
moninbedms.jpg

togethermopmonsm.jpg

this is Moppy and Mongoose, Moppy's had her bath since that picture was taken

I think the two boys are gorgeous they look like they are having a conversation.
Maude is a beautiful pig I love her colour.

karen

hey kiraroo....you live in or around hounslow...i used to live in Bedfont. Where abouts do you live?

Your piggers are sooo cute. real nice colourings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back