• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing Audrey And Agnes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ226

New Born Pup
Reaction score
image.jpg Hi there,
This is my first post.
I had guineas when I was little and finally my other half has caved in and I've been able to get these two little cuties.
Audrey is white with the cruella-esque black patch across one side and Agnes is black with a ginger face and bum.
I'm in love!
Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to get involved on this forum
J

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your piggies are beautiful. I made your picture bigger for you so we can all drool!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Your piggies look beautigul. (Though I do like the ones with ginger on the face!)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Beautiful piggies :)

Hi and welcome!

Agnes and Audrey are gorgeous!

We have got lots of information at the top of our various Care sections. So much has changed in the last few years; I hope that you will find it interesting. You are welcome to ask any questions you may have at any time in there.

As we have members from all over the world, we find it very helpful if you please added your country, state or (for the UK) your county to your details, so we can adapt any advice or recommendations to what is available or possible where you are you are straight away and also avoid any misunderstandings when exchanging experiences between members. Click on your username on the top bar, then go to personal details and scroll down to location. In the same section you can also upload your avatar. that is the picture that appears with every post you make.

Hi and welcome!

Agnes and Audrey are gorgeous!

We have got lots of information at the top of our various Care sections. So much has changed in the last few years; I hope that you will find it interesting. You are welcome to ask any questions you may have at any time in there.

As we have members from all over the world, we find it very helpful if you please added your country, state or (for the UK) your county to your details, so we can adapt any advice or recommendations to what is available or possible where you are you are straight away and also avoid any misunderstandings when exchanging experiences between members. Click on your username on the top bar, then go to personal details and scroll down to location. In the same section you can also upload your avatar. that is the picture that appears with every post you make.

Hey weibke,

My partner has only caved in because I've read so much about specific care for the the guineas, a lot of additional tidbits I got from here :)

:wel:to the forum! Your piggie ladies are lovely! How long have you had them? Are they rescue?

Good for you giving them a new home. Wishing you lots of fun and happiness, they look fabulous. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back