• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing Isobel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
After a couple of weeks of mounting excitement I am pleased to introduce Isobel, a black eyed white sheltie x from a mass rescue from RSPCA Walsall!

She's a diddy little girl around 6 months old and very timid. I think introducing her to my group might be the most uneventful bonding session in the history of piggies!

So here she is...

image.jpg

Wonderful piggies, both of them - and very happy by the looks!

Thanks both, I was hoping to get a photo of them all together but Jemima (after a couple of hours of being soft) now won't let Isobel near her without fuss... So she's back to being her bossy self and a group photo will have to wait lol

Congratulations @Lady Kelly Isobel looks a beauty. I'm glad Bumble now has a companion to snuggle up with x

Well that was the idea when I got Peter but Bea decided to soften for a huspig so I evened it out with Jemima who even at 6 weeks old put Bumble back in her place. I'm so glad to see Bumble finally get her dream of not being the underpig

Congratulations Kelly, I have so much to catch up on. What a stunner! :drool: So lovely to see Bumble looking happy and well x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back