Introducing Jovi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My new gorgeous Peruvian! Jovi! :) :)

He's only 6 weeks old and weighs 410g. Is tiny! He's so soft and such a sweet little thing. He will be Titch's new friend.

jov3.jpg

His Right side

jov2.jpg

Left side

jov1.jpg

Hiding underneath my hair

jov5.jpg

Being weighed

jov6.jpg

With Uncle-Ton. He was with Ton and Guinea for a while (supervised of course), but those two couldn't care less! They had a little sniff but that was it!

jov4.jpg

jov7.jpg

Right now is asleep on the sofa with daddy-Mike (who is also out for the count!)

Reaction score
awww Kelly he's gorgeous!!

Bet you never want to stop cuddling him! ;)

x

Reaction score
aww nope! He likes to go at the back of my neck, covered by my hair and he's ever so warm! ;)

Left him in his carrier for a bit in the boy's room so he can have a snooze without me kissing and cuddling him all the time! :D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Aww how cute! - Where did you get him from? - Is he living with you or at your mums?

Reaction score
Awww thanx! He is such a darling! :)

squeakypigs said:
Aww how cute! - Where did you get him from? - Is he living with you or at your mums?

From a 'friend' who's not brilliant with pigs. Staying with me. I've now got my four boys and my mum has my girls.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
kellyandpiggies said:
From a 'friend' who's not brilliant with pigs. Staying with me. I've now got my four boys and my mum has my girls.

Oh right so is he staying with u permanently or just temporarily? I knew you had quite a lot of your pigs at your mum's so wasn't sure where he was staying! Very handsome piggie!

Status
Not open for further replies.