• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing Little Man Crunchie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnehmare

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all.

I know it has been a while since I posted my updates in regards to my piggy rabble and had many requests for pictures of the Crunchinator but we encountered some issues with the computer, namely it died and I had to wait on parts before I could rebuild it! But anyway..here he is! :love::love: he shares a spooky resembelance to Fudge and sometimes when I catch sight of him I think of Fudgebum, which was difficult at first but now I love it as it feels like he is still here, lol. He is so cheeky and has boundless energy, but he has developed a bad habbit of pulling on and trying to eat the carpet during floor time!

Enough gassing....:D:D

Two lovely piggies,they look like little angels apart from chewing the carpet!

Glad you are back and the computer is fixed, you have been missed!

Crunchinator - I love that!

Absolutely stunning photos :wub:

Two lovely piggies,they look like little angels apart from chewing the carpet!
Lol! Angels indeed! Winston is my most prolific bar chewer at veg time, he is so loud it is thunderous and Crunchbutt is into everything....flesh and all. It I'm just so happy Winston has started enjoying life again, I'd even say having Crunchie has brought back some youth to him!

Glad you are back and the computer is fixed, you have been missed!

Crunchinator - I love that!

Absolutely stunning photos :wub:
Thanks Lee, its lovely to have a computer and be able to chat properly again on the forum! It just sort of rolled off the tongue one day and it has now stuck...poor boy!

I love a good piggie eyebrow
Ha it enables some serious stink eye that's for sure! Also love a piggy goatee too

No I bet it's you who's chewing the carpet and your just trying to put the blame on a poor innocent little piggie! :raz:

What beautiful guineas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back