• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing My Brood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :-) I'm pretty fond of them too ;-)

Wow you have some gorgeous piggies there. Would I be right saying you have 2 Himalayan chocolate piggies. They are so adorable- absolutely stunning!

Wow you have some gorgeous piggies there. Would I be right saying you have 2 Himalayan chocolate piggies. They are so adorable- absolutely stunning!

Yes :-) belle only has one brown ear - her cartlidge was folded before her points came through (we don't know how but think she was born like it) so it has never darkened x

Yes :-) belle only has one brown ear - her cartlidge was folded before her points came through (we don't know how but think she was born like it) so it has never darkened x
Never the less they are quite simply gorgeous.. you must be so proud to have all those beautiful piggies!

Thank you :-) the boar at the top was the one who started all this lol. He was such a wonderful pig x

Thank you. Mainly boars. But the two himis, and the bottom three pics in first post are sows (cream and white, and two brown ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back