• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing... Princess Consuela Banana Hammock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry&lloyd

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg
aka 'phoebe'
I did not plan on bringing this little one home but she was all by herself and didn't want her to be sold as a lone piggie. I'm Hoping to bond her with Harry & Lloyd as they have a humongous cage! Only problem is she is very mischevious and has already escaped her cage 3 times since yesterday. She is a gorgeous ball of fluff and has already claimed my bear as her own.

Ha ha ha. Love the name. :xd: I knew it was a phoebe reference. I love that episode. It's when Mike says "do you even know what a banana hammock is?" Lol. "It's speedos" ba ha ha ha. :yikes: Lol.

She's a proper little character this one, think that's why I found the name so fitting. I liked sapphire and tabitha for her but she suits this so much more ( and I can't wait to register her at the vet) .It's so hard resisting the urge to go in and give her cuddles but I know she needs time to settle in.

Wee update on Princess CBH.
Last night and all day today she stopped eating, very few poops in her cage and she looked miserable. She was huddled up next to her teddie when I came back home after work and knew she wasn't a happy wee soul. Read through all the bonding guides I could find so set up a run in the kitchen. Used a massive pile of hay and tea time veggies and popped her in with Katie & nala.
Well what a difference in her. Katie has fallen in love and I think princess feels the same, following her around everywhere. The wee thing must have been starving and is currently working her way through a big pile of hay and pellets.
They are all now in their nice clean cage doing zoomies (hadn't seen that in Katie & nala for a while) and popcorns galore. Katie is humping everyone but no one seems to mind. Fingers crossed they all settle in together.
The plan had been for her to go in with Harry & Lloyd but Harry took a dislike to her, I think Harry likes her new big cage and doesn't want to share.
image.jpg

Great to hear she's found a new family, even if she is being humped unceremoniously by Katie. She looks gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back