• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing R' and Z'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The story of my piggies and some photos!

Admittedly, my first piggy, Ziggy was love at first sight. I'd always wanted to adopt guinea pigs, but when I saw the little patchy bundle of fur in Pets at Home, I could not resist.
SAM_0346.jpg
<br> Ziggy a few months after we brought him home.<br>
Originally, I felt just one would be enough, but after a short while, i became aware of his needs for a buddy!
Unfortunatly, he came with some iffy problems. After dealing with ringworm and an Upper respiratory infection, I set out to find a piggy, and this time, I WOULD adopt!
Scaling the internet, with the help of my boyfriend, we found a range of offers, all however without much information and pictures. Naturally, I was wary, but after several various emails, I got a reply!
I learned of a pig that was on his own too. I'd been told his brother had gone missing!
100401MicklebyPreSummer100712071.jpg
<br>One of the pictures I was sent via email.<br>After learning more on Rufio's story and home, I went on my way and picked him up, finding he was now, the only male of several guinea pigs. His owner had a large occupancy for them, but she admitted he'd not been getting the attention he deserved, and another home was for the best.
And so, after what felt like a very long quarantine period, I introduced these lovely boys!
SAM_0457.jpg
<br>After getting to know eachother<br>
Several months on, the two share a father son bond, with Rufio definatly being boss, as expected! Not for lack of trying from Ziggy, however!
SAM_0415.jpg
<br>Rufio exploring<br>
SAM_0363.jpg
<br>And Ziggy happily relaxing!

lovely, lovely, lovelyx)x)x)x)

Gorgeous piggies, they look really happy together.

Ahh, they are lovely boys. I love Rufio's marking, they're both so pretty and they look so good together. Lovely pics, thanks for sharing :)

Ahhh x) what lovely pigtures and a lovely story to match :) Your Ziggy looks the double of my Artie such lovely boys :))

What a lovely, happy couple! x)

Thank you for sharing their story.

What a lovely story and a gorgeous pair of piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back