• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing Rosie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Jimmy's new wife. Does anyone recognise her;)

AAARosiepig.jpg
[/IMG]

I cant say I do recognise her :O But shes certainly beautiful x)
BTW I ordered some things off you this morning :)

I thought it was that big pig who was found dumped but I thought clairelove got her?

I don't recognise her either, but she's certainly pretty!

Aelcome Rosie! I hope that you love Jimmie!

I thought it was that big pig who was found dumped but I thought clairelove got her?

Well done - yep O.k I confess it is Big Pig. Claire was unable to collect her in the end, so I asked the rescue if I could have her for Jimmys new wife and they said yes :)

Well done - yep O.k I confess it is Big Pig. Claire was unable to collect her in the end, so I asked the rescue if I could have her for Jimmys new wife and they said yes :)

Ah good guess me

Your sooo lucky! She is a stunning pig and I love big pigs drool drool drool

Lynne, try and get a pigture posted of Rose & Jimmy together please x)

:)p

That's easier said than done he is very skittish and hardly ever stays still so they were all bluirred, but will keep trying.
They have been dancing together this morning, lots of bum wiggling and bubbling, but no agression and they snuggled up together last night.x)

Ah good guess me

Your sooo lucky! She is a stunning pig and I love big pigs drool drool drool

She is absolutely adorable, I have never know such an affectionate pig, she literally lifts her head up to you for a nose rub and really snuggles into the crease of your arm for a cuddle. Jimmy on the other hand tends to nibble your coat and then poo on you:))

AWWW - good news for the two of them! I am glad that they get on so well! Rosie sounds very special indeed, and I am sure that Jimmy can't believe the size of his good fortune!

awww I'm sooooo glad she found a home and with you:)

i was gutted that i couldnt get her dam car heater has gone spent all day looking for some where that has on in as hubby didnt want pay £400 for a new one finnally found one for £55 and hoping it can be fitted 2moz, poor hubby had to drive to birmingham with his windows open this morning for work:(

but I'm so glad she found her homexx>>>xx>>>

Oh that's lovely that Jimmy has such a wonderful new wife.

What a gorgoues big cuddly girl! Delighted that they have found each other, keep the photos coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back