• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Introducing Sara and Lucy's Guinea Pigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sara

We have 4 Guineas...Apricot, Zulu and Charm are sisters (15 months old) and Truffle is a rescued guinea from Squeaky Pigs (Louise). We adopted her last June and she's just over a year old.

100_0457.jpg

Truffle eating some watermelon..

3a3f21ae.jpg

Zulu doing a bit of chilling in the sun :)

d69aaf86.jpg

Truffle...again, she's such a poser lol

b202e9e5.jpg

The great hoover that is Apricot...honestly, if it's green, she'll eat it!

g4.jpg

Sisters together

g10.jpg

Charm in the chuube!

g9.jpg

How many guineas can you get in one log house?

g13.jpg

Anyone else get the feeling that guineas have like...such a hard life? lol

g16.jpg

Just enjoying a bit of good old dry food

So gorgeous! Apricot looks a bit like my darling Angel-Doctor, who I lost in Feb. x

they are adorable I too have sisters kept together, they get along brilliantly, looks hard work eating shes falling asleep bless her , they are all sweeties, and lovley photos

Lucinda said:
It was very sad.
Dr is the guinea I use for my logo.
this morning i got an email from my online pet store wishing princess a happy birthday. boy am i depressed. :-[

your piggies are darlings though. :)

Lol it really is, she kind of looks at you sometimes like "what, you mean....move?"

Harrys like that, if its too far he wont bother! he lys to eat grass because apparntly standing is too much work! hes a chubster he really is but when you put him out for exercise he doesnt have any of he, he popcorns a bit but thats about it lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back