Introducing The Newest Arrivals At Teas

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
Beauty arrived at TEAS in mid September, with Boris, who I suspect is her son. They had been 'found' in someone's back garden, running free.

As time went on, it became obvious that Beauty was pregnant, and on Saturday morning I had the privilege of watching Beauty bring her beautiful babies into the world.

Here they are just hours after arriving in this world

Oh the babies are so adorable and Beauty really is beautiful! But where is our picture of Boris?
Hoping to see more of these lovelies :)

Aww I want I want I want. But I can't I can't I can't. So cute. I love the hyper black babe who doesn't seem to be able to cam down. Mum looks quite settled into her role.

They're gorgeous, can't see the videos but have seen the Facebook ones. Glad all went well.

I don't understand why you can't see the videos. That is so strange, especially as you can see them on Facebook.

They are becoming so cheeky now. Poor Beauty never gets a second to herself as she always has a couple of them feeding off her.

I can't get over how noisy they are. I did have them upstairs in the spare bedroom but they were keeping me awake with their incessant chatter, so have moved them downstairs.

It's ok, my work block Youtube and Facebook. I saw the Facebook ones on my phone.

Mum is gorgeous and the babies are adorable. :luv:

I've always wanted a black coated piggie - but never had one.....

Oh lovely I love the one with a lot of white it looks like a little skunk.

Oh lovely I love the one with a lot of white it looks like a little skunk.

I'm so glad the birth went well. What a beautiful family. Beauty suits her name.

Is there anything cuter than a baby guinea pig?! And those little squeaky voices as well! I'm so glad they arrived safely, and are doing so well.

I was very concerned about the one with the white down the nose for a few hours. Just lay on side and barely moved. Beauty had left them all and was eating like she had never eaten a meal before! The other babies were starting to move around, and they all starting knocking into the little one that wasn't really moving and then suddenly there was a great improvement. Got up on legs, and although very wobbly, started to look much brighter.

My gosh, I don't know if I've ever seen such a BLACK piggie as Beauty! And with that beautiful blue/purple gloss on her coat.
She really is a black beauty! And the babies are adorable! Best of luck with them.

Both her and Boris were in perfect condition when I picked them up. I do wonder if they belonged to the people who say they were 'found' in their garden, but it really doesn't matter. They are safe now. Boris was neutered about 6 weeks ago, and I am thinking I may re-introduce him to Beauty in the future, and depending on the sex of the babies, they could be a little family together.

They're really do well. I like the way you take videos Debbie, it's much better than portrait view where you only get a small picture.

They are beautiful! How is the baby you were worrying about now?
They probably did own them, but at least they were got to a proper place of safety.

I want a black guinea pig too now!

I was very concerned about the one with the white down the nose for a few hours. Just lay on side and barely moved. Beauty had left them all and was eating like she had never eaten a meal before! The other babies were starting to move around, and they all starting knocking into the little one that wasn't really moving and then suddenly there was a great improvement. Got up on legs, and although very wobbly, started to look much brighter.

I hope that the little one is OK and doesn't have a heart or other organ problem.
It was a great joy for me to meet Beauty and the little ones on Monday and to have a little cuddle with a baby - not long because Beauty is very attentive and doesn't like to let any youngster out of sight!

I hope that the little one is OK and doesn't have a heart or other organ problem.
It was a great joy for me to meet Beauty and the little ones on Monday and to have a little cuddle with a baby - not long because Beauty is very attentive and doesn't like to let any youngster out of sight!
Although a little smaller, he/she seems to have caught up with the others in all other ways. Very cheeky too! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back