• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Is it back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jenni75

Well, yesterday evening I put the hutch crew out on the grass for a couple of hours (before it gets too cold) and when I picked up Freddy I noticed the lump on his bum seems to be reappearing :( . Does this mean another trip to the vet for the poor little guy? :-\ I don't think he's completely forgiven me for the last trip......

It sounds like it. Cysts don't usually disappear just like that. It can take a couple of weeks if not removed completely. Plus, there is always the chance of them coming back

Thanks Kelly, I had a feeling you'd be the first to reply ;)

Poor little guy, it all comes at once doesn't it? Come end of the month and payday he'll be going back to the vet then - my menagerie have cost me a mini fortune this month! ::)

LOL ;)

Sometimes it's just better if the vet can remove the whole thing, as it reduces the chance of it coming back

Hmm, last time he syringed - it's the first time I've had to take Freddy to the vet for a lump so to be honest I didn't know what the vet should be doing. Will tell him next time :)

At least I'll know all of this if Flo ever gets lumps - if I ever find any in her masses of hair - she looks like a large hamster with a blonde wig on! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back