• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondecat

Is it just me or does anyone else come in from a rubbish day and feel the need to get a piggy for a cuddle? Don't it make you feel better!

I do it all the time!

Mine know what I'm after now too! Some of them are very receptive - Ernie and Roo in particular know when I'm feeling down and snuggle right up. It;s funny because they don't snuggle like that when I have them out for a normal fuss.

oh most definatly biccy got an extra long cuddle today and I let him sniff the boys in the upper runs ( above his run) which made him lively, and floo was told the good news about his new modeling career on the calender lol he was strutting his stuff showing off to his run mate albie little show off , my pigs are my destressing life line they relax me as soon as I hear their little noises I can feel my whole body relax :)

oh yes & my best piggie for a cuddle is poppy the diva , she licks youre skin too yum so cute ;) shes a right little so n so the rest of the time ;D

I definately think a piggy cuddle helps. I've had a horrible day today so I've come home and got the boys out and I feel so much better! :)

LOL and i thought it was just me who felt like that !

They certainly do relax me and when rosie sits on my chest and looks up at me he purrs his little head off and if i stop stroking him he finds my hand and nudges it for more cuddles

Nigel likes to explore more than be held but if hes in the mood he will sit there and just look at me

I love them and to think these are my first piggies after all the years of having hamsters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back