• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is snowflake bedding good?

If you mean the woodshavings then yes. I used them before and likes them.

I’ve used the snowflake soft chip rather than the shavings and I found them to be really good (i had to stop using it as I couldn’t get hold of it easily) as it doesn’t flick around like shavings do

i use softchip occasionally,it is a good bedding,it seems to be the bedding that is always in stock,i could not get aubiose at 3 different horse feed places.apparently the french people go on vacation in august ,that stops production of hemp bedding!

There is only a limited supply left in circulation, none of my local stockists can get it anymore from the suppliers as it's been discontinued, which is a shame as it's a fantastic product.

my local horse feed place and pelvin products state softchip is not being discontinued,maybe worth asking them directly the state of play.

Raise your hand if you reloaded the page a few times thinking there was a picture and snowflake was the name of the piggie. Lol

Back