• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is This A Happy Noise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigsinblankets

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi all, its my first post! Yay! Lol when I'm giving my piggies some snuggles they make little squeaking noises. And I've watched conflicting YouTube videos about it. So are they happy or annoyed at me? Ive taken a video on my phone but can't upload it here for some reason

Hi,, ytube can be so off the mark with some of their gp vids ,
Someone on here will be able to tell you what the noises are
Looking forward to seeing your vid

Hi l am sure there is instructions somewhere on the forum ! Hang fast someone with tech knowledge will be online that will steeer you in the right direction

I have no idea how to get the video on here :(

We don't have a direct video upload, but you can copy the link into your post as long as you have uploaded your video online on a public setting.

I can't see it, it comes up with 'private video' :(

Can't see your video!
I was just coming on here to ask a similar question regarding whether my guinea pig is happy. I have two 10 week old boys who are getting better at being handled, but one of them always vibrates/shudders when we stroke him. Sometimes he cheeps a bit too but not as often as he shudders. I am confused by the answers I have got from googling as to whether this means he is happy or not!
Hoping to see your video, I won't have the answer but it may help me understand mine! X

Hi, well done , l here a mix of two voices , the prodomanant is , "a pig a bit uncomfy" then there is the clasic brrrrr , that is plesure !
Then there was a teeth chatter , posabaly they were a bit to close to each other ?

Keep up with the snuggles and you will have 2 well happy piggys :hug:

Perhaps do it on your lap with a towl to soak up any acsidents , you will have more controle

He sits very still (unlike his brother!) and doesn't chatter his teeth when he is being held (he does that sometimes when we try to pick him up but soon stops once he is being held). Time will tell I suppose. It's very confusing trying to work them out!

Perhaps do it on your lap with a towl to soak up any acsidents , you will have more controle

Thank you gizzy! Milo the white one is usually by himself up on my chest but toby joined us, that explains the unhappy noise, but it was toby that done the brrrrr lol they have never weed on me yet but i do have a towel on the sofa for peeing x

I thought they looked a similar age! I have yet to see mine close their eyes! There is so much to learn! X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back