• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is This All Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Having only had boys together, i've been watching Albie, Maddie & Lottie while they're playing.
There's a lot of brrrring coming from Albie to both of the girls, is this a show of dominance? Lottie sticks by Maddies side when he does this & he's just shoved Lottie off of her bed but she's snuck her way back in at the side of him (good on her lol)

We now have lots of chirruping going on , Lottie's stuck to Maddie again & Albie's taken the bed again again (MEN).

Is this all normal & because they've only been together a short while; they're still sorting out the pecking order?

I've seen no signs of agression & no fighting just lots of noises LOL

I have to add this - Maddie has just popcorned - that makes me happy :)

Sounds all very normal to me, looks like he is strutting his stuff to the girls ;) I assume that Albie is neutered.

janice-arc said:
Sounds all very normal to me, looks like he is strutting his stuff to the girls ;) I assume that Albie is neutered.

Aww bless him, not sure they're impressed ;D
He most certainly is :) (his previous name was Max, there are pics on here of him post op)

There are no babies in this house, i'm happy to look at everyone elses ;)

Hm. Well, I dont know if its normal or not, but thats funny.

It sounds to me as though they are all happy as can be together. Lucky Albie with two girls to court :)
He'll think he's the bees knees :D

Barbara

Thought this would be ba news for a moment :o

Hope they are all doing ok, if you do have any problems with them at all, please contact me :)

cavykind said:
It sounds to me as though they are all happy as can be together. Lucky Albie with two girls to court :)
He'll think he's the bees knees :D

Barbara

He does Barbara, but they don't seem to think the same ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back