• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Is this company good?

Jaycey

Forum Donator 2017/18
@Beemz I've never used them personally but I have heard good things.

I was lucky enough to find the parts separately and built my c&c myself.

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2017/18
It's a good way to start. It does work out more expensive (slightly) but everything comes ready to assemble in the pack, you can see how the corex is scored and how to put everything together. I bought my first one from them but sourced the grids from ebay and the corex locally to build my subsequent ones. Their quality is quite good, although the grids from grendle on ebay are better, my original grids have lost a lot of paint in a couple of years.

Piggies&buns

Adult Guinea Pig
I’ve used them and it was fantastic! I actually found them to be slightly cheaper than sourcing the materials myself.
What I loved about them was everything being ready to build, quick delivery and no fuss.

Pawz

Adult Guinea Pig
I’ve used them because it was not possible to get corex/coroplast locally for me. They are expensive but easy to put together and at least you have everything you need already cut to size in one box.

YvonneBlue

Teenage Guinea Pig
I have used them too. Their products are great, if a little expensive. They are also very helpful if you need something bespoke or extra bits and pieces to add to your cage.

PigglePuggle

Adult Guinea Pig
Yes our cages came from that company, a 5x2 with a loft then a 3x2 which we've attached to the side. Great you get all the bits and pieces in one box, and ours has purple correx which I've never seen available anywhere else!