• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Is this fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When I get Fudge out in the run he's in front of the girls bit and he's at the bars facing Lottie and they 'talk' excitedly to each other and he does a lot of popcorning around. Now is it fair to him that he can see and talk to them but not get to them? It just occurred to me that he probably thinks it's very unfair but to me he's communicating with the girls and seems happier for it, but am I leaving him very frustrated?!

Kathryn x

Ive often thought that about Chessy and my girls,he goes to the bars and starts going all flirty..

Have you thought about having him neutered or is that not an option? Obviously that way he could spend time with them :)

Barbara

cavykind said:
Have you thought about having him neutered or is that not an option? Obviously that way he could spend time with them :)

Barbara

Yes I have, that would seem to me to be the most sensible thing to do, but I keep getting conflicting opinions over the safety of it. I've found a vets not too far away that's been recommended by someone on this forum and I keep thinking about it, but would not forgive myself if he died during the op. It would be my dream though to connect all layers of the cage together and have a trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back