• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

...Is this normal? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darky

Being in that guinea pigs have little legs and are not built for climbing...

wtf.jpg

...Is this normal? O__o;;

Fry and Laurie are obsessed with shoulders.

If you hold them - they automatically climb upwards and try to sit on shoulders.

My Goldie always does that! She actually RUNS up to my shoulder! Its totally fine! ;)

Hee hee...I think they are trying to prove something..dont you? :)

Both my piggies do this to my boyfriend-they love to snuggle into his neck! I think it's a sign of affection-very often he has got one each side-like a piggy scarf! :)

It seems to me to be COMPLETELY normal. It's a beautiful thing ....

my boys all do this I had some wonderful pics of Bear climbing onto my shoulder, its sweet is'nt it makes you feel privilidge they feel safe enough with you to do that,

Sooty does that only when I have my purple house coat on. Dunno why but he prefers it.

;D

something similar happened to me last week, had a piggy on my arm and it sort of tried to get underneath my cardi.
but I didnt have my elbow close to my side so she just squeezed past and onto my back - UNDER the cardi. And then she tried to climb up my back!

I was like Miiiiiiiiiike, help, and he was with a customer at that point, who then said hed let us wrestle the guinea pig and come back later ::) ;D

I was standing with my arms stretched out bent forward in the living room with a big lump on my back, and at first my boyfriend just laughed and called me hunchback before helping grrr

Sorry to laugh Abnoba but i can just imagine what you looked like :D ;D
Duke loves to climb onto my shoulder too & Sully used to :'(

My Pebbles runs right up my front to my shoulder and nestles herself under my hair, she will actually run up a vertical slope too (well apart from the mounds in the middle hehe!) ;D

Fred used to do this all the time - & hide under my hair too.
Taz used to do it before his cateracts but now seems to need more light around him so doesnt any more (see my other post for my query about this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back